Massimo began his legal career in 2019, focusing on civil litigation, and became involved in community association law when he joined MAGWV in 2023. He now works on the firm’s litigation team. Massimo’s practice is concentrated on litigation and collection matters for condominium and homeowner associations. Massimo is a skilled litigator who vigorously advocates for his clients. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family and golfing.
- Grand Valley State University, bachelor of arts, 2016
- Wayne State University Law School, 2019
- Community association restriction enforcement and assessment collections
- Prosecuting and defending litigation on behalf of community associations
- Member of the Community Associations Institute, Michigan Chapter
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan