Judi graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Judi went on to earn her Juris Doctorate in 1983 rom the Detroit College of Law.
Judi’s expertise is in community association law, an area she has focused on since she began her legal career in 1983. Judi established and led her own community association law firm for several decades, and joined MAGWV in 2020.
- Drafting and interpreting community association governing documents
- Community association governance and operations
- Community association restriction enforcement and assessment collections
- Review, negotiation and drafting of residential and commercial contracts
Achievements and Memberships
- Member State Bar of Michigan and the Macomb County Bar Association
- Trustee of the Macomb County Bar Foundation
- Member of the Real Property Law Section and the Marijuana Law Section of the Michigan State Bar.
- Member of Community Associations Institute and the United Condominium Co-owners of Michigan.
- Active volunteer in her local community, initiating and overseeing a community garden in adjoining St. Clair County
Visiting her daughters